The TES-100 Mono Motion System is an ideal product for the serious home theater enthusiast. It adds an unbelievably accurate tactile effect to chairs, recliners, love seats, and small couches.
Reviews and Customer Feedback
The TES-100 remains true to the artistic content of movies and music. It delivers the low frequency content in an accurate, natural and powerful way.
Crowson's TES-100 Mono System can be installed by a person with no mechanical skill in less than 10 minutes. No modifications to furniture or flooring are required. The system easily interfaces with standard audio equipment using conventional audio signals.
The TES-100 Mono Motion System includes:
- 1 TES Linear Actuaor - The TES 100 is a patented electromagnetic Actuator specifically designed to deliver extraordinarily accurate low frequency tactile motion to a wide range of furnishings. The Actuator is constructed with the highest standards. From rare earth magnets to grained and anodized aluminum, the TES-100 Linear Actuator is pure quality.
The TES 100 Mono Motion System requires:
- 3 Motion Isolators - The Motion Isolators dramatically reduce the amount of tactile motion transmitted to the floor and surrounding environment. They effectively isolate the tactile sensation to the couch or chair. The Motion Isolators are made of a high quality mark-free rubber.
- Mono (or Stereo/bridged) amplifier - A variety of single channel (mono) amplifiers will work to power the TES-100 Actuator but require the addition of a Bass Management Pre-Amplifier. Minimum specifications for this DEDICATED amplifier include 50 to 500 Watts into a 6 ohm load. It is also useful to have volume or gain control and line level pass throughs. We highly recommend: Crowson A300 Integrated Stereo Amplifier.
- RCA Y adaptor and cables - An RCA male-to-two female Y adaptor may be necessary if your amplifier does not have a line level pass through. Standard audio RCA cables can be used. In many cases a two-channel cable can be separated to yield two mono RCA cables. (See installation manual for specific requirements.)
- Speaker wire - Standard audio speaker wire should be used to deliver power from the amplifier to the TES 100 Actuators. We recommend wire size 18 AWG or larger.